- Financial industry executives are growing nervous that the Fed may issue its own digital dollar and potentially upend their role as a rent-seeking trusted intermediary
- Rise of cryptocurrencies has put tremendous potential on central banks the world over to get on board with digital currencies
Join our Panel Discussion: “Digital Assets – Reshaping Finance and the Economy” at World Family Office Forum 2021
- Michael J. Saylor, Chairman & CEO, MicroStrategy, Inc.
- Patrick Tan, CEO & General Counsel, Novum Alpha
- Peter Habermacher, CEO & Co-Founder, Aaro Capital
- Raoul Pal, Co-Founder, Real Vision
- Bitcoin – What institutional adoption means for investors?
- The problem with Fiat money and how Central Banks could evolve?
- How does Ethereum differ to Bitcoin? What is DeFi?
- Why should Family Offices take Crypto seriously? Best practice approach
✅ Date & Time: Thursday, 25 March 2021 – 14:00 CET (Central European Time)
✅ Free registration here: https://www.worldfamilyofficeforum.com/registration
Novum Digital Asset Alpha is a digital asset quantitative trading firm.
Exclusive access to Novum Digital Asset Alpha’s Daily Analysis is made in conjunction with Bitcoin Malaysia.
The information and thoughts laid out in this analysis are strictly for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security in any jurisdiction where such an offer or solicitation would be in violation of any local laws.
It does not constitute a recommendation or take into account the particular allocation objectives, financial conditions, or needs of specific individuals.
For more information about Novum Digital Asset Alpha, please click on the image below: