Today, organizations from the finance and technology sectors are building innovative cryptocurrency and blockchain platforms. Such moves have increased the urgency for governments to understand and regulate digital assets, in order to keep up with the ever-changing realities of various businesses and prevent malicious actors from free-loading on this nascent ecosystem.
Our Engineering Teams Are Working On Securing Digital Assets, Building Industry Standard Benchmarks, And Optimizing The Life-cycle of Security Tokens. We provide consultation and advisory services to primary issuance activities (ie fundraising), applicable to token issuers, and secondary market activities (ie trading), applicable to digital asset exchanges (DAX) and trade-related intermediaries.
Job Role And Responsibilities
- Own the software development process end-to-end, including working with stakeholders to determine requirements, designing, architecting, planning, implementing, testing, and operating new systems and features.
- Bring a deep understanding of software development in a team, software development methodologies and scheduling, a track record of shipping software on time and services development to this high-accountability role.
- Profiling And Analyzing The End-To-End Transaction Flow In Blockchain technology – Consensus Protocols, Security Process and Audits, Smart Contracts/dApps And Distributed Networks.
- Identify Performance Bottleneck And Prototype Optimization Recommendations
- Automate Performance Measurement And Analysis Tools
- Build Analysis Models For Performance Metrics From Both Of On-Premise And Cloud Environments (AWS/Vultr)
- Play a critical role in developing the broad plan for the business, working closely with senior executives to develop business targets and resource requirements. Help form long-term technical and business strategy and goals.
- Have experience with distributed systems, and experience building blockchain and data processing solutions is a plus.
- Familiar with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polkadot, Avalanche, Proof of Stake (PoS), Proof of Work (PoW).
- Participate in hiring talented people and assist in the career development of others both on and outside your team, mentoring individuals and helping other managers guide the career growth of their team members.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate proven technical leadership
- Possess strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities
SEND YOUR CV/RESUME TO
(JOB CODE: JOB001)