1. How Blockchain Can Create More Sustainable Trustworthy Organisations – [ Register Here ]
Date And Time: Wed, 20 November 2019 ; 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM MYT
Location: Found8 Co-working Space, KL Sentral, 3 Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur.
2. How Blockchain Games Actually Work (Blockchain Train) – [ Register Here ]
Date: Thu, 21 November, 2019, Time: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM MYT
Location: Icon City – Iconik Co Working Space, Petaling Jaya. (PJ)
3. OBC Seminar 4.0: Fast and Effective Decision with E-Voting (by OK Blockchain) – [ Register Here ]
Date : Nov 27, 2019 (Wednesday), Time : 10am – 12pm
Location: Komune Co-Working Space, Bangsar South.
4. Blockchain: Tsunami of IR4.0 2019 : Giga Tech Disruption of Industries (MIMOS) on 27 November 2019
Blockchain Industry News:
- Gods Unchained, one of the hottest games in the NFT space, will be launching a 0x-powered marketplace [source]
- PayPal invests in cryptocurrency compliance startup TRM [source]
- Canada cryptocurrency exchange – Einstein Exchange shuts doors owing more than $16M to customers [source]
- RKS is partnering with government-backed accelerator Tribe [source]
- OKEx Pool Announces Tezos (XTZ) Baking Service [source]
- Walmart launches ‘world’s largest’ blockchain-based freight-and-payment network [source]
- The Istanbul hard fork is getting Ethereum one step closer to its long-anticipated 2.0 version [source]
- Lamborghini is to trial blockchain tech from Salesforce in its supply chain operations. [source]
- Global Bitcoin and Crypto ATMs Hit 6,000: BTC, Litecoin and Ethereum Leading the Pack. [source]
- The New York State Department of Financial Services has authorized Fidelity Digital Asset Services to run a crypto custody platform. [source]
We are proud to roll out Hash Bits on 14 November 2019, a daily selection of interesting blockchain and crypto updates. Feel free to email us if you have local news for our readers. Email : admin AT bitcoinmalaysia.com
Get your limited Bitcoin Malaysia playing cards here.