1. We’ ve reached over 900 newsletter subscribers for our blog and we are really proud to see bitcoin gaining acceptance in Malaysia and all over the world; Dell (a $ 56 billion dollar company) accepts bitcoin payments as of last week. I believe bitcoin and other cryptos like PPcoin. NXT, Storjcoins will be the main driver of all innovation (not just fintech) in the coming few years.
2. With over 16,000 developers, designers, compliance experts working on various bitcoin and crypto projects around the world, issues like slow/costly telegraphic transfers will become a thing of the past. Seriously, on a personal note, I had to wait 4 days to transfer money from Malaysia to USA back last year to order a bitcoin miner and the bank charged me MYR45 (that really irks me). Please check out the cool Coingecko.com site by TM Lee and Bobby Ong.
3. I would like to give a shout out to Mark P and Reuben Yap for organizing local meetups in KL (at NDC) and Kuching to make the crypto community stronger. You are truly leaders and we need more people like you to bring us forward into the new crypto era. Buzz me at +60123038472 if you want to join our Telegram groups (do not call or sms as I am shy).
4. There are many scammers out there who are preying on new bitcoin beginners. They will try to sell you bitcoin below market price or pretend to be a honest trader. If you need free advise on trading/mining, please send me an email or Whatsapp/Telegram (before 6pm).
5. Lastly, if you own a online/physical business in Malaysia and wish to utilize bitcoin as a payment option, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org