Interesting Bitcoin news this week.
- Android-based Bitcoin digital wallets vulnerable to theft – Aug 11, 2013
- Confirmed: Bloomberg staff are testing a bitcoin price ticker – Aug 11, 2013
- Coinsetter CEO: How to Survive Regulation in the Bitcoin Space – Aug 9, 2013
- Gatecoin from Hong Kong. The first MSB licensed digital currencies exchange in Asia? Founded by Aurélien Menant, a former investment banker at Société Générale – Aug 8, 2013
- CoinLab Announces First Incubator Company. Alydian is first large-scale U.S. Bitcoin mining company. Hans Olsen is the CEO of Alydian. – Aug 7, 2013
- xCrowd, a new Bitcoin mining company shows off preview of their new site. Has escrow for pre-order deposits. – Aug 6, 2013